Daniel Cole is a passionate and hardworking creative, fueled by his desire for growth as a young, independent filmmaker.
His unique style of story telling combines intrigue and humour, telling authentic stories in ways that capture the imagination of his audience. His practical approach to filmmaking allows for a strong combination of creativity whilst remaining efficient; making him a useful addition to any team.
City Varsity, Cape Town
BA Film and Media
2017 – 2019
Majoring in Directing and Cinematography
- Best Director | 1st Year | City Varsity
- Best Director | 2nd Year | City Varsity
- Screenwriters Award | 3rd Year | City Varsity
- Silverskerm Fees Official Selection 2018 – Wormhole (2017) dir. Daniel Cole
- Silverskerm Fees Official Selection 2019 – The Hound of God (2019) dir. Daniel Cole
- SA Indie Film Fest Official Selection 2020 – The Hound of God (2019) dir. Daniel Cole
A Ryan Kruger Thing
Bob and Harry:
Helena Wechter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Martine Beyers: email@example.com